Home care costs
The benefits to the person receiving care in their own home can be significant.
So that you and your family can make an informed decision it is important that you understand what the costs include and how it may differ from our competitors, some of the key points are below :-
- We aim to have a key worker for each client so that there is continuity of care
- We provide specialist face to face training.
- We match carer to customer from our pool of home care workers.
- We use a software system that will allow you to see a picture of who is visiting and allow you to view your monthly bills online.
- Our individual and person centred home care plans support all your needs and can include Personal Care, Companionship, Days out and help around the home
- We offer respite care
- There is one cost – No hidden extras – No VAT
The home care costs are given here as a guide.
Day time and evening (7am – 10pm)
Monday – Friday £19.85 per hour, £16.37 per ¾ hour, £13.10 per ½ hour
Saturday – Sunday £20.85 per hour, £17.67 per ¾ hour, £15.50 per ½ hour
Bank Holidays Double our normal daily rate
Overnight care is available please call for further information.
Mileage for personal shopping and leisure charged at 35p per mile
All costs represent the total amount payable.